|Pricing:||4.8/10 - average cost|
|Category:||Document Management -> Seismic review -> Seismic pricing|
|Ranking:||Ranked 56 out of 423 Document Management systems|
|Pricing:||starts at $20 per month|
|Typical customers:||Medium and large size businesses|
|Links:||Seismic review, Seismic alternatives|
Shlomi Lavi / Jun 07, 2022
We publish unbiased reviews. Our opinions are our own and are not influenced by payments from advertisers. This content is reader-supported, which means if you leave your details with us we may earn a commission. Learn why ITQlick is free .
Table of Contents
- Seismic cost in 2023
- Seismic Vs. alternatives (pricing)
- Cost of customizations
- Cost of data migration
- Cost of training
- Cost of maintenance
- Frequently Asked Questions (pricing)
- Document Management software pricing guide
Seismic pricing: How much does it cost in 2023?
Seismic offers few flexible plans to their customers with the basic cost of a license starting from $20 per month. Read the article below in order to calculate the total cost of ownership (TCO), which includes: customization, data migration, training, hardware, maintenance, upgrades, and more.
Seismic vs. competitors (pricing)
Seismic is about the same cost as the industry average. When comparing to other top Document Management vendors, on a scale between 1 to 10 (10 is the most expensive to implement), Seismic is rated 4.8. Read the article below in order to calculate the total cost of ownership (TCO), which includes: customization, data migration, training, hardware, maintenance, upgrades, and more.
Cost of software customizations
Customizing the software to meet the specific needs of the organization can be a costly process, especially if the customization requires significant development or integration work. The average cost of customization can range from a few thousand dollars to several hundred thousand dollars, depending on the complexity of the customization work.
Data migration cost Relevant for Seismic
Migrating data from old systems to the new software can be a time-consuming and costly process, especially if the data is large or complex. The average cost of data migration can range from a few thousand dollars to several hundred thousand dollars, depending on the size and complexity of the data.
cost of training
How many groups (different departments, usages, type of users) are needed for Seismic training? Training employees to use the new software can be a significant cost, especially if the software is complex or requires specialized knowledge. The average cost of training can range from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars per employee, depending on the complexity of the software and the duration of the training.
cost of maintenance
Ongoing maintenance and support for the software can be a significant cost, especially if the software requires frequent updates or has a high rate of bugs or issues. The average cost of maintenance can range from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars per year, depending on the complexity of the software and the level of support required.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does Seismic cost per month?
Their pricing plan starts at $20 per month.
They offer a free trial?
No, Seismic don't offer a free trial at this time. Free trials are great because your team can test the software (at least basic features of it) in your own time without the pressure of sales teams. We hope they will offer free trials in the future.
Can I use Seismic for free?
No, Seismic don't offer a free version of their product.
How do I get pricing information directly from the vendor?
You can get it on their website. So why do you need us? we can help you get the total cost of implementation (not just the cost of licenses) and compare them with alternative solutions.
How can the team at ITQlick help?
The science of TCO (total cost of ownership) may not be easy to calculate. If you seek to get detailed info about the TCO, get in touch with ITQlick experts. Contact us today and get up to date, detailed quotes.
Document Management Software Price Range
Organizations would generally have to pay between $0 and more than $15 a month for base subscriptions of Document Management Software. The price could include extra features such as OCR (Optical Character Reader) Integrations, Versioning, and Document Scanning. Users can also procure Document Management Software products based on the size of the workforce, mode of deployment, and the number of free features they have.
- Small businesses can expect to pay between $5 and $21 a month. XpertDoc Business pricing, for example, starts at $9 a month, with a Premium plan which goes for $21 a month; iLovePDF Premium Pro cost price goes for $9 monthly. Drive pricing starts at $2 a month, and OneDrive pricing goes for $2 a month as well. Additionally, Bitrix24 costs about $12 a month, ONLYOFFICE at $5 a month, and Zoho Docs at $5 monthly.
- Mid-sized companies would generally have to pay between $60 and $375 a month for Document Management Software. For instance. eFileCabinet pricing begins at $199 per month, FirmRoom at $250 per month, FormStack at $360 a month, and Adoddle at $375 monthly. Furthermore, Domkee costs up to $279 a month for each user, Clustdoc at $70 per month, and Laserfiche at $60 monthly.
- Large corporations can expect to pay up to $47000 for Document Management Software products. As examples, OnBase charges a one-time fee of $25000, Nuxeo has an asking price of $47000 annually, and KRYSTAL Document Management costs $1500 outright. Furthermore, Widen Collective has a perpetual license which costs $20000 a year, DocuShare has a starting price of $2000 a year, and Dirico.io pricing starts at $840 monthly.
- Additionally, users can acquire free Document Management Software for example, KimiosDMS is an open-source Document Management Software free of charge, Notion Personal is free, and its user can pay for more of its features, starting from $4 a month. Furthermore, other free and open-source document management software include OpenDocMan, OpenKM, and VIENNA Advantage.
- Document Management Software for Windows generally has price points within $5 and $289 a month. For example, Worldox charges $88 a month for license maintenance, Doccept pricing starts at $289 a month, and Tabbles at $20 monthly. StepShot Guides pricing begins at $12 a month, Sejda PDF at an outright price of $5.
- MacOS users can expect to pay between $7 and $20 a month for Document Management Software. For example, PandaDoc cost price starts at $15 a month, PinPoint at $14 per month, and Backlog at $20 monthly. Also, PDFfillers and Samepage have cost prices of $7 and $15 a month, respectively.
- Android-based Document Management software has a price range of $5 to $60 a month. For illustration, Atlassian Confluence pricing starts at $10 a month, Glasscubes at $5 per month, and Contract Insight costs up to $60 monthly.
- Lastly, Web-based DMS generally have price points within $12 and $575 a month. For instance, Suralink pricing starts at $20 a month, Process Street at $12 per month, and Bloomfire at $575 monthly. Also, Canopy pricing goes for $99 a month, and FileInvite goes for $12 per month.
Auditor - Shlomi Lavi
Shlomi Lavi is an entrepreneur and founder of ITQlick.com. He holds a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Information Systems Engineering from Ben Gurion University in Israel. Shlomi brings 17 years of global IT and IS management experience as a consultant and implementation expert for small, medium and large-sized (global) companies. Shlomi’s goal is to share the best knowledge and news about information systems so you can make smarter buying decisions for your business.